Yes!!! Now you can save a pretty good amount on your wedding reception decoration. Take a look at these classy, stylish yet elegant, and cheap reception decoration ideas. With a few easy hacks and creative thinking, you can personalize your reception as well as stick to your budget. Since there are so many things to spend money on, then why not save on decoration?
Here, in this blog, we have sorted some of the best and cost-effective wedding reception decoration ideas. Let’s sneak in:
1. Exquisite Flower Decoration - A wedding is incomplete without gorgeous flower decoration and thereby, a significant part of our budget gets spent on buying flowers. The perfect idea would be going for in-season blooms for the best prices and buying from the local growers to save money. Or you can also opt for the home-grown blooms as the perfect wedding decor. You can use them in many ways such as:
2. Classy Lighting Decoration - Transform bulbs into an appealing decoration idea. It will be an easy, and cheap addition to your reception. You can buy rope lights and wrap them around the pillars or drape under the tables. You can also use candelabras to decorate the center table or can make the windows shine with battery-operated lights. Hiring professional wedding planners, Jaipur is a good idea to get rid of unnecessary stress.
Recommended Read : Plan A Wedding On A Budget With These Tips
3. Trendy Chalkboards - Chalkboards can be the perfect idea when it comes to budget wedding reception decor. They are creative and give a personalized & amazing look. Replace those huge floral or metallic showpieces and go for chalkboards. You can write beautiful messages on it or ask guests to share their thoughts.
4. Colored Balloon Decoration - How can we forget balloons when talking about budget decoration ideas? It is something unique than those typical flowers and lighting decorations, plus also comes in the budget to have an elegant touch at the party. The addition of this decor idea will surely grab guests' attention and help you save money.
5. DIY Chandeliers - As the perfect DIY wedding reception decor idea, you can make some beautiful chandeliers on your own and enhance the beauty of your celebration. You can take empty mason jars and put small bulbs into them. Then, hang them with rope. It will look simply gorgeous. It doesn’t require too much time and effort. Or you can also replace chandeliers with colorful umbrellas with a small bulb inside them, hanging on the roof.
6. Put Stylish Centerpieces - Many people think that adding centerpieces can be expensive but it can also be cost-effective. You can reuse old empty wine bottles or tea kettles or glasses and decor them with beautiful flowers. It could be a classy centerpiece to be noticed by your guests. You can also go for the rich-looking tablecloths or add a cheap strip of fabric to avoid extra expenses. Wedding planners in Jaipur can help you find cheap and elegant decor ideas.
7. Origami Paper Decorations - Do some experiments with the colorful papers and turn them into a beautiful piece of art for decorating your party. You can go online and search for ideas for origami paper decorations. This will give your reception an interesting and amazing look, that too in your budget.
8. Budget-Friendly Candle Decoration - You can put the tea lights or votive battery-operated candles along the entrance or pillars. Floating candles can also be used to give an astonishing look.
These are some of the best wedding reception decor ideas that can be applied to save money on decoration. If you are a little bit creative and make smart decisions, you are not required to spend too much on decoration.